To assure prompt and accurate credit on returned merchandise, we ask that you follow these steps:
- A return authorization number must be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department. This authorization number is valid for only thirty (30) days from invoice date.
- The authorization number must be clearly written on each package. If this number is not on your package it will be refused.
Credit or adjustment is given on mistakes that are our fault, provided you contact our Customer Service Department @ 586-790-2825 or email@example.com within five (5) days from receipt of merchandise.
- Returns for which the customer ordered incorrectly, will be charged a 15% restocking fee and freight return.
- Absolutely NO returns accepted unless the merchandise is in original cartons in new condition. Credit will not be issued for returned material that has been marked, altered, or abused.
- All returns must include a written explanation and a copy of the invoice or packing list.
- NO returns are accepted freight collect or COD. Send all returns prepaid and insured for current value.
Absolutely NO returns are accepted after thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
- Damaged, lost or short shipments should be reported to your UPS office immediately. Then contact us so that we can reship the merchandise and place a claim. Keep damaged goods and containers until notified otherwise.
All merchandise should be inspected upon receipt. If found defective, call our Customer Service Department at 586-790-2825 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an adjustment and/or return approval number. Be sure you have our invoice or packing list when you call. We will make a satisfactory adjustment on all unused, defective merchandise if we are notified within five (5) days of our invoice date.
All items subject to prior sale. Prices subject to change without notice. Clerical or inadvertent pricing errors are subject to change. Product pictures are for reference only; actual product appearance may vary.
Copyright 2002 by BMF Wholesale Inc.
NEED IT FAST?
We are proud of our prompt, efficient service. Shipments are sent the least expensive way. Shipments under 70 lbs. will be sent via UPS ground. Shipments over 70 lbs. will be sent motor Freight Collect with a $45.00 minimum freight charge. All orders are sent FOB shipping point.
BMF Wholesale Inc. offers FedEx, UPS Next Day, Second Day and Third Day Service, Air Service and Air Freight.
Inspect the shipping container(s) upon delivery. If damage is evident, have the Freight Agent make note of the condition. Open your order immediately and check the contents against your enclosed invoice. Any claim for damaged or missing merchandise must be filed within five (5) days. Save the container(s) that the shipment arrived in.
DO NOT refuse shipments as this results in unnecessary shipping and handling charges. Accept the shipment and call our Customer Service Department at 586-790-2825 or email us at email@example.com for assistance. All refused shipments will be assessed a 15% restocking fee.